If you were to compare the modern Network Marketing business model to any other business model and other professions, Network Marketing would compare extremely well for the following reasons:
1. There are no overheads: No business premises required, no business insurance required and no capital required. You don’t even have to go and visit the small business adviser at your local bank branch to discuss a business account and overdraft.
2. ROI (Return On Investment) can be achieved far quicker than the traditional timescale, usually months rather than years.
3. You can start in the Network marketing profession part time so there is no stress or anxiety about and work far less to achieve profit and the goals you have set yourself. Infact there are Network marketing companies I know of that you can work 1/6th as hard as everyone else and still achieve your financial goals far quicker than other businesses.
4. Investment would be minimal and certainly far less than the investment required for a typical start up from scratch company.
5. Good Network Marketing companies will have the necessary infrastructure set up for you to start promoting and building your business from day one – even hour 1. This will typically include a website; access to marketing materials and literature that you can download or receive in the post and training material to help you get the best start in your new venture.
6. In good Network Marketing companies you are likely to have a support structure around you through people who are already in the business, their skills and experience are invaluable to help you succeed. What’s more everyone in your business wants you to succeed because it helps everyone in the company. The same cannot always be said of a traditional start up company.
7. Unlike a traditional business you don’t need to have any training or specific skills to start up your Network Marketing business. You will find that you will naturally use any skills you have in order to help you build your business.
Network Marketing is a business model. It is a successful business model. It is a business model that is here to stay.
Successful Network Marketing Professionals follow 3 steps:
1. Find a large number of people (not necessarily at the same time)
2. Show those people a few simple steps
3. Those people then duplicate the three steps over a long period of time.
How quickly profit is made depends on how quickly you achieve step 1.
How quickly step 2 is achieved depends on the skills and ability of you the professional.
How quickly step 3 is achieved depends on 3 things, and they all have to be present to be successful:
1. You must have a burning Desire to succeed
2. You must be coachable
3. You must be prepared to work hard
You may have 1 or 2 of the 3 which is fine to start with but all 3 must be present before anyone can really succeed and grow their business and achieve whatever personal and financial goals they have set themselves.
That’s the truth.That’s the facts. What you do with it is up to you now.
There is a better way!